Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Only YOU can help prevent apartment fires...

So my son has taken to hiding himself in the closet with the cat litter box to watch the cat poop. He also put some cat litter in his diaper. I'm not entirely sure why this is suddenly a thing. I mean I know he knows poop is yucky, and I know he knows he's not allowed to put cat litter in his diaper. And that the cat doesn't like being locked in the closet as it poops while he watches.

Also, he's taken to telling people, "I start a fire" with a smile. Yes, he started a fire in our microwave with my magnet clips. Yes, I told him it was bad and a mommy touch. No, he does not care one iota and yes he is proud of this accomplishment. The microwave is now officially unplugged until he grows up and moves out.

No comments:

Post a Comment