Thursday, May 5, 2016

Things You Wish You'd Said: Lover's Quarrel

I will be slowly combining my three blogs into one. So keep in mind I started this when I was 18-20. I can't say I'm matured entirely, however thing's have changed ever so slightly. For example, I now have a two year old spawn of Satan. That's right...I'm a mother.

For the first combination, I will be reposting 'Lover's Quarrel'
  • "You're cute." "Thanks." "You're super cute. Isn't she super cute?" "You can all look away now, I'm not going to get any cuter."
  • "Are you always this stubborn?" "Only Monday through Sunday."
  • "I'm not your type?" "No. I make it a habit not to date outside my species."
  • "I love you as much as Romeo loved Juliet." "You mean you'd willingly commit suicide just because I was taking a nap?"
  • "There are other fish in the sea." "Unless those fish have two legs, two arms, own a motorcycle, and goes by the name of Harley, I'm not interested."
  • "I'm going to catch him. Hook, line and sinker." "...You don't even own a fishing pole."
  • "People say we make a cute couple." "People also said the world was flat; it's not the first time they've been wrong."
  • "If I said I loved you-" "I'd say go get your head examined."
  • "What do you have against love?" "Love? Nothing. You? Everything."
  • "So...if this date goes well, do you want to go to your place or mine?" "Oh, yeah...you just failed."

No comments:

Post a Comment